Monday, February 22, 2010

Famous Sad Love Quotes

"I'm afraid to love afraid to love so fast, because every time I fall in love it never seems to last"

"Its hard to pretend you love someone when you don't but its harder to pretend that you don't love someone when you really do"

"The worst feeling in the world is giving all the love you have and knowing it will never be returned"

"When a boy sweeps you off your feet, he's in the perfect position to drop you on your ass"

"It's funny how a person can break your heart, and you can still love them with all the little pieces"

"My heart bleeds no more since turning to stone"

"I gave you everything but it wasn't enough to make you stay"

"I hate you and everything we once were"

"True love will never fade unless it was a lie"

"If you love me so much, why are you walking away?"

"I wish I saved all the tears I cried for you so I could drown you in them"

"Every time I see him all cool, calm and collected, I lose my breath, my heart starts pounding, and I am painfully aware that I am not over him and he is over me"

3 comments:

  1. 'No boy is worth crying over, and the one who is won't make you cry.'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog contains 4 google ads which is against its ToS. Remove one ad before they ban your account.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Useful info! Love quotes are inspirational and provide wisdom on love and relationships. Quotes can help you heal your heart after a break up. Read the Best Sad Quotes For Love, life and friendship.

    ReplyDelete